Texas-based Construction company requires an Administrative Virtual Assistant to undertake the following tasks:
- Report and bid writing
- Email management
- Schedule Management
- Keep track of budgets for renovation progress (must have basic knowledge of Excel)
- Other tasks as required
Recent home-based Graveyard Experience is a must!
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Strategic thinker
- Writing and documentation skills
- Must be able to prioritize work
- Courteous and friendly
- Organized and has great attention to detail and quality assurance
- Ability to build trust
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Phone communication skills
- Other skills as required
- Microsoft Office
5 MBPS or higher Internet (hardwired / not WIFI) If you don’t
have 5 MBPS then you must agree to if selected.
Private and quiet dedicated home office area
Modern computer and operating system
Back-ups in case of power or Telco interruptions
Good headset and webcam (Preferably noise-canceling headset)
Working Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM CST including a 30-minute break
11:00 PM – 7:30 AM Philippine time
If you have reviewed the job description and you feel you are a match and have home-based online experience as a VA then please send us in your CV.
However, if you have no home-based VA experience, please do not apply at this time, there will be other opportunities another time.
If you are not residing in the Philippines, unfortunately, we cannot take your application.
Please read these guidelines:
and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that YOUR ABILITY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS IS ALSO BEING ASSESSED.