FL- based Property Management Company requires a Virtual Assistant (Maintenance Coordinator) with recent graveyard experience and US Real Estate and or Property management/maintenance background preferred, to do but not limited to the following tasks:
- Report and document maintenance issues and resolutions.
- Prepare weekly and monthly work order follow-up tasks.
- Monitor and schedule property evaluations and prepare reports to teams as needed
- Assists in the screening, vetting, orientation, and compliance of vendors.
- Customer Service Support (Call and Email handling)
- Other tasks and duties assigned
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Strategic thinker
- Writing and documentation skills
- Must be able to prioritize work
- Courteous and friendly
- Organized and has great attention to detail and quality assurance
- Ability to build trust
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Phone communication skills
- Other skills as required
- Microsoft Office
5 MBPS or higher Internet (hardwired / not WIFI) If you don’t
have 5 MBPS then you must agree to if selected.
Private and quiet dedicated home office area
Modern computer and operating system
Back-ups in case of power or Telco interruptions
Good headset and webcam (Preferably noise-canceling headset)
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Hours: 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM EST
8:30 PM – 5:00 AM Manila time (including 30-minute break)
Please check our careers webpage http://5starvas.com/careers/ for complete job description and updated job listings. If you have reviewed the job description and you feel you are a match and have home-based online experience as a VA then please send us in your CV.
However, if you have no home-based VA experience, please do not apply at this time, there will be other opportunities another time.
If you are not residing in the Philippines, unfortunately, we cannot take your application.
Please read these guidelines:
and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that YOUR ABILITY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS IS ALSO BEING ASSESSED.