Maryland based Real Estate company requires a Transaction Coordinator/ Virtual Assistant. The ideal candidate must possess a strong Admin and Customer Service skill to do the following tasks:
- Monitor checklists for Real Estate Transactions
- Communicate with title, agents, and clients regarding a property
- Answer inquiries via Phone and Email
- Other skills required
Recent home-based Graveyard Experience is a must.
US Real Estate background preferred but not required.
1. Excellent English verbal and written communication
2. Strategic thinker
3. Writing and documentation skills
4. Ability to spot errors
5. Courteous and friendly
6. Organized and has great attention to detail and quality assurance
7. Ability to build trust
8. Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
9. Must be able to prioritize work
10. Excellent Phone communication skills
11. Other skills as required
1. Microsoft Office
5 MBPS or higher Internet (hardwired / not WIFI) If you don’t
have 5 MBPS then you must agree to if selected.
Private and quiet dedicated home office area
Modern computer and operating system
Back-ups in case of power or Telco interruptions
Good headset and webcam (Preferably noise canceling headset)
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Hours: 8:00AM-5:30PM EST including 30-minute break (8:00 AM – 5:30 AM PHT)
If you have reviewed the job description and you feel you are a match and have home-based online experience as a VA then please send us in your CV.
However, if you have no home-based VA experience, please do not apply at this time, there will be other opportunities another time.
If you are not residing in the Philippines, unfortunately, we cannot take your application.
Please read these guidelines:
and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that YOUR ABILITY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS IS ALSO BEING ASSESSED.