GA (Georgia) based Property management company requires a Virtual Assitant to handle Admin tasks such as maintenance and move in coordination among others as well as Customer Service duties.
- Home-based VA experience is a must
- Recent home-based graveyard experience required
- Property management and/or maintenance background preferred.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Strategic thinker
- Must be able to prioritize work
- Courteous and friendly
- Organized and has great attention to detail and quality assurance
- Ability to build trust
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Phone communication skills
- Other skills as required
- Microsoft Office
5 MBPS or higher Internet (hardwired / not WIFI) If you don’t
have 5 MBPS then you must agree to if selected.
Private and quiet dedicated home office area
Modern computer and operating system
Back-ups in case of power or Telco interruptions
Good headset and webcam (Preferably noise canceling headset)
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Hours: 9:00AM-5:30 PM EST – 9:00 PM – 5:30 AM PHT including 30-minute break
If you have reviewed the job description and you feel you are a match and have home-based online experience as a VA then please send us in your CV.
However, if you have no home-based VA experience, please do not apply at this time, there will be other opportunities another time.
If you are not residing in the Philippines, unfortunately, we cannot take your application.
Please read these guidelines:
and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that YOUR ABILITY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS IS ALSO BEING ASSESSED.