Montana-based Property Management company requires a Leasing Coordinator Virtual Assistant to do the following tasks:
- Customer Service/ Support
- Answer leasing questions
- Collections – Making calls to late paying tenants
- Basic Accounting
- Receptionist duties (Routing calls and message taking)
- Other tasks required
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- Must be able to start within a couple of days of having been interviewed and offered the position
Previous experience in US Real Estate/Property Management company is preferred but not required
- Excellent English verbal and written communication
- Strategic thinker
- Documentation skills
- Must be able to prioritize work
- Courteous and friendly
- Ability to build trust
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Phone communication skills
- Other skills as required
- Microsoft Office
5 MBPS or higher Internet (hardwired / not WIFI) If you don’t
have 5 MBPS then you must agree to if selected.
Private and quiet dedicated home office area
Modern computer and operating system
Back-ups in case of power or Telco interruptions
Good headset and webcam (Preferably noise canceling headset)
Home-based Graveyard Experience is a must
Working Days: Mon-Fri
Hours: 9:00AM-5:30PM MST (11.00pm-07:30AM PHT) including 30 minutes of break time
If you have reviewed the job description and you feel you are a match and have home-based online experience as a VA then please send us in your CV.
However, if you have no home-based VA experience, please do not apply at this time, there will be other opportunities another time.
If you are not residing in the Philippines, unfortunately, we cannot take your application.
Please read and follow these guidelines:
and send your CV to email@example.com
You may add us to your Skype: fivestar.vas
follow our facebook page 5STARVAs for updated job openings.
Please note that YOUR ABILITY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS IS ALSO BEING ASSESSED.