It is preferable that you have previously worked for a US Real estate company and are good at Customer service and administration and be able to undertake the following tasks:
• Answer client calls and respond to emails promptly
• Can respond promptly to Social media inquiries
• Maintain, update, plan and schedule maintenance orders as they come in
• Scheduling, dispatching, processing & tracking the completion of work orders.
• Can process rental applications
• Review, evaluate, and prioritize requests for maintenance.
• Handle the Admin aspect of a property maintenance services.
• Basic Marketing
• Other duties as assigned.
1. Excellent English verbal and written communication (This is very important)
2. Strategic thinker
3. Writing and documentation skills
4. Must be able to prioritize work
5. Courteous and friendly
6. Organized and has great attention to detail and quality assurance
7. Ability to build trust
8. Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
9. Phone communication skills
10. Other skills as required
1. Microsoft Office
5 MBPS or higher Internet (hardwired / not WIFI) If you don’t
have 5 MBPS then you must agree to if selected.
Private and quiet dedicated home office area
Modern computer and operating system
Back-ups in case of power or Telco interruptions
Good headset and webcam (Preferably noise canceling headset)
Home-based Graveyard Experience is a must (If you have never worked from home on a graveyard shift, please don’t apply for this position. Thank you.)
Position: Full-time position
Working Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 8:00AM-5:30PM EST including a 30 minute break (8.00pm- 5.30am PHT)