San Francisco residential property management company is seeking a mature, self-motivated, goal oriented individual that possesses a positive attitude, is detail-oriented, and highly organized to become a member of our team. The ideal candidate would enjoy working independently but also enjoy participating in a small team environment.
This is a time sensitive position where accuracy is a MUST!
This position will focus on the following tasks which not limited to the following: handling all aspects of residential property management bookkeeping including answering owner/tenant/vendor questions by email, owner/tenant/vendor correspondence, receiving and processing rental payments, preparing bank deposits, processing monthly reconciliation of all accounts, accounts receivable/payable for all properties managed, preparing Three (3) Day Notices, and security deposit refunds. Working knowledge of QuickBooks a must, knowledge of AppFolio software a plus, but will train.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform the position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Possible duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Ability to Type 50-55wpm (Typing test will be requested)
• Ability to learn all appropriate functionality of the AppFolio software system for the bookkeeping of property management accounts
• Ability to answer and respond to all email communications effectively
• Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills
• Proficiency in computer programs such as QuickBooks and the Microsoft Office Suite of products (with an emphasis on Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Ability to communicate with all levels of employees/clients and understand cultural differences
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, meet deadlines and work collaboratively with interactive teams
• Ability to manage time effectively to ensure the timely completion of assigned projects
• Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive and helpful attitude
• Ability to perform general administrative assistant functions of the office
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of client information at all times and exercises sound judgment and discretion in the collection and dissemination of said information; ensures that highly sensitive, proprietary and confidential information is released only to those authorized.
• Ability to answer and respond to email communications with Owners/Vendors effectively
• Ability to receive and process rental payments
• Ability to prepare and post bank deposits
• Ability to prepare Monthly Operating Statements
• Ability to prepare Tenant Unpaid Charge letters
• Ability to prepare Tenant Utility Bill Back letters
• Enjoy working with numbers and percentages
• College degree preferred but will consider candidates with a high school diploma or the equivalent plus a minimum of two (2) years practical office/bookkeeping experience
• Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
• Must possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills
• Must be able to provide references and NBI clearance on request.
. Quickbooks experience is a must.
. Graveyard Experience required
Full-Time- Monday through Friday 11:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m (PST) 3am-11.30am (Philippine time) Including 30 min break.