Content Management (Writer) VA for a US based Real Estate Investor
Are you a Virtual Assistant with excellent Customer Service Skills?
Do you have an extensive knowledge and experience in Social Media Management?
Are you good at content writing?
If you are, we have a great opportunity for you.
We are in need of a Full-time Content Management (Writer) VA with experience in Social Media Management and Customer Service
to work from Monday to Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm MST that’s 12:00 am – 8:30 am PHT for our Idaho Real Investor Client
As a Content Manager/Writer – What will you be doing:
1. Manage Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, Youtube,
Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
2. Create Content and do Blogging
3. Build and grow a community
4. Engage followers
As a Social Media Manager – What skills you need:
1. Excellent English verbal and written communication
2. Courteous and friendly
3. Organization skills
4. Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
5. Microsoft Office skills
6. Phone communication skills
7. Ability to build trust
8. Other skills as required
1. 5 MBPS or higher Internet (hardwired / not WIFI) If you don’t
have 5 MBPS then you must agree to if selected.
2. Private and quiet dedicated home office area
3. Modern computer and operating system
4. Back-ups in case of power or Telco interruptions
5. Good headset and webcam
As a Social Media Manager – What you get:
1. $800 Salary paid every 4 weeks
2. An opportunity to work on a long term position
3. A sense of job security.
If you have had experience working on a graveyard shift, have a positive can do attitude, creative, have passion for work, resourceful and have the ability to connect people and stimulate discussion then you are the one were looking for.
• Office & Admin (Virtual Assistant)
– Admin Assistant
– Web Content Writing
• Customer Service & Admin Support
– Customer Support